Use of four resin bones. The Ultra-thin & Elastic material" which is breathable, provides mobility and excellent waist support.
All parts are made of thin materials, including the "Ultra-thin & Elastic material" which is approximately 0.6mm thin.
Pieces per Container
1. Hold the product so the "Salonpas" tag is at the upper part on the internal surface.
2. Place the supporter on your lower back so that it covers your hip bones and adjust so that the right and left ends are the same length.
3. First, pull the left end firmly, and then lay the right end over the left end for wearing.
4. Wear the product so that the front part of the hook-and-loop fastener is low and remove any slack.
- Do not use this product if you have abnormalities such as a bruise, wound, eczema, peripheral vascular disease or if you have an allergy to chemical fiber or rubber material.
- Do not use this product if you are or may be pregnant.
- Do not use a pocket warmer placed inside the supporter.
- Do not use this product on body parts other than as directed.
- Do not use any ill-fitting product.
- Do not use this product while sleeping.
- Stop using this product immediately and consult a physician if you notice any abnormalities in your body, including pain, rash, itching, wounds or congestion.
- Stop using this product immediately if prolonged use and usage conditions cause breakage or displacement of the bonded parts.
- If you have sensitive skin, wear the product over underwear.
- This product functions differently among individuals.
- Keep this product away from fire or high temperatures.
- Applying this product with a strong force to a specific area or scratches from your nails may cause a contortion or a tear.
- While wearing this product, color transfer to other materials may occur due to friction and other causes.
- Read the labelling before washing.
- Fasten the hook-and-loop before washing.
- Wash this product with a neutral detergent.
- Wash this product separately from something white or light-colored since loss of color transfer may occur.
- When drying this product by hand, wring it softly. When using a dehydrator, use only for a short time.