- Excilor® controls the micro-environment of the nail by acidifying the nail bed. Excilor® is able to penetrate the nail, so the nail is treated from the inside out.
- Excilor® immediately lowers the pH of the nail, creating an environment that is hostile to fungal growth. The efficacy of Excilor® has been proven in clinical trials. (Approximately 300 applications)
- The efficacy of Excilor® has been proven in clinical trials. Over 80% of Excilor® user experienced visible improvement in 42 days.
Instructions for use
1.Clean the nail and if wearing nail polish remove completely prior to using Excilor®.
2.Use the applicator to coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim with the product. Ensure you apply Excilor® generously.
3.Allow the nail to dry (1 to 2 minutes) before putting on socks and/or shoes. This allows the product to penetrate the nail.
• For external use only.
• Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If the product comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• No clinical data are available on use of the product by children, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
• Diabetics with foot problems should regularly consult their doctor.
• Do not use the product after its expiry date.
• Store at room temperature and keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
• Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
• Do not burn discarded applicators.